Last night my Irishman cooked dinner.
Such a treat!
We’re still detoxing so a super quick and healthy stir fry was the perfect thing.
It’s his very own recipe but I have permission to share it with you.
Just be warned there are more than 5 ingredients
GB’s irish stir fry
3-4 chicken thigh fillets
3-4 tablespoons soy sauce
1-2 carrots, sliced into batons
1 bunch broccolini, sliced into bight sized pieces
1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
knob ginger, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
handful cashew nuts
1. Trim chicken and finely slice. Place in a bowl with the soy to marinate while you prep the veg.
2. Heat a wok on a fierce heat.
3. Add a little oil and stir fry the veg until cooked to your liking. Remove and pop on a clean place.
4. Add chicken and soy to the wok with the garlic, ginger & chilli. Stir fry until chicken is cooked through.
5. Return the veg and toss to warm.
6. Remove from the heat & serve with cashews and extra soy if needed.
For more great stir fry ideas, the Super Quick Cooking Class at the Stonesoup Virtual Cookery School is just the thing.
More details go to: